Universal Studios Hollywood

The San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles County is home to Universal Studios Hollywood, a film studio and theme park. Approximately 70% of the studio is located within the city borders of Los Angeles, California, while the remaining 30% is located within an unincorporated county island known as Universal City. It is among the most prestigious and historic studios in Hollywood. ‘The Entertainment Capital of LA’ is the slogan used in promotional materials. The first of several Universal Studios Theme Parks to be built across the world, it was designed to give visitors a glimpse behind the scenes of some of their favorite films.

To consolidate NBCUniversal’s West Coast activities, a brand-new, digital-only building was constructed close to the Universal Pictures backlot, just outside the amusement park. Therefore, the Universal lot once occupied by Technicolor SA is now the site of the Los Angeles bureaus for KNBC, KVEA, and NBC News, as well as a brand-new digital facility. There are several hotels in Universal City, such as the Universal Hilton & Towers and the Sheraton Universal Hotel. Additionally, there is Universal CityWalk, which features a wide variety of restaurants, stores, and an 18-screen Universal Cinema and a seven-story IMAX theater. The park had 9.056 million visitors in 2017, making it the ninth most popular in North America and the fifteenth most visited park in the world.

The Starway is a set of escalators that connects two floors of Universal Studios Hollywood. Upper lot and Lower lot are the names given to these regions. The 2021 edition of Universal Studios Hollywood features ten rides, seven shows, and two kid-friendly zones. There are rides, shows, and attractions, as well as restaurants and retail outlets, on each plot of land.

Fun activities for the whole family may be found at the Upper Lot. Upper Lot theming includes the Mission Revival entrance road Universal Boulevard, which leads to the massive 2013 addition of Universal Plaza. There are fewer large, singularly themed areas than there are smaller, interconnected ones, all of which have an Art Deco aesthetic meant to evoke the glitz and glamour of classic Hollywood. On Universal Boulevard, you’ll find both Waterworld: A Live Sea War Spectacular and the DreamWorks Theatre, where you can see Kung Fu Panda Adventure. This is a significantly altered version of Motiongate Dubai’s Kung Fu Panda: Unstoppable Awesomeness.

Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory
DK Commercial Roofing Los Angeles